Based on following standards:
• ISO 5801-2007
• AMCA 210-07
• ASHRAE 51-2007
• IEC 61591-2005
• GB/T 1236-2000
AMCA 210 wind tunnel is one of the most popular tools for fan performance rating.
It is also applicable to resistance and thermal test of systems, modules and components.
It provides high-efficiency and user-friendly interface
to help engineers to develop and research for better design, manufacture, and QC quality.
3 Experimental Items
1. PQ curve - The fan performance curve with static pressure (P) and air flow rate (Q)
2. SRC curve - Applicable to system resistance measurement for PC, Notebook, and server.
3. RQ curve - to analyze thermal resistance (R) and the relationship between P and Q.
5 Operation Modes
1. Constant voltage - Output voltage of power supply can be controlled by PC.
2. Constant RPM - RPM can be controlled by adjusting voltage or PWM.
3. PWM mode - To control RPM by adjusting frequency and duty cycle under a constant voltage.
4. Operation Point (OP) check
5. Cpk mode - A statistical method to analyze the mass production performance and for quality assurance.