LW-9014 Automatic Air Flow Rate and Pressure Measurement Apparatus
Based on following standards:
• ISO 5801-2007
• AMCA 210-07
• ASHRAE 51-2007
• IEC 61591-2005
• GB/T 1236-2000
1. Follow AMCA 210 standard Fig.12 & 15 two-in-one structures
2. Automatic system control and data acquisition by PC
3. Nozzle's flow rate report prior to delivery is issued by Long Win,
which can be traced to an accredited lab for long-term traceability.
1. Fan or fan tray's PQ performance
2. System Impedance Curve (SRC)
3. Thermal Module's RQ performance
1. Air flow rate: 0.2~18 CFM
2. Accuracy of air flow rate: <3.5% INFS
3. Repeatability error: < 2 %
4. Static pressure: 0~30 mmAq
With optional high static pressure throttle device, it can reach 200 mmAq.
5. Overall dimension: 0.6 (W) × 2.5 (L) × 1.6 (H) m (Ref.)
6. Operation space: 2 (W) × 3.5 (L) × 2.2 (H) m (Ref.)
7. Power source: AC220V, 5 Amp, single phase, 50/60Hz
PC control throttle device, area resolution 1/5000
Suitable for testing both high-static or normal fans.
No influence on wind tunnel accuracy.
3 unit per set, for
measuring voltage, current and RPM of fans
Power source for fans: through external power supply (DC 0~30V & 0~3A).
Main body structure
Fixture for fan installation